Albus- the wizard – crochet pattern
Who doesn´t know him? Albus the wizard. Now you can crochet your very own house wizard. A nice present for every Harry P. Fan or a real nice decoration for one of your room´s.
The PDF Pattern is quiet detailed on 24 pages with lots of pictures so you can follow the pattern even easier
- Cotton yarn e.g. MyBoshi NO. 4 equals DK, light #3 (colours: Saphir, Apricot, powder)
- Polyacryl yarn e.g. „Lisa“ from Gründl (50gr/133m – DK/light worsted #3) (white)
- Toy stuffing
- Safety eyes
- Deco stars and deco stones to decorate
- 1 Stick
- 2 Pearls with big holes
- 1 decoration for the stick (I used a cage for sound balls filled with blue pearls)
- Crochet hook 3,00mm, 2,00mm, or 2,25mm US D, B or C UK: 11 or 14 or 13
- Scissor, sewing needle
- A little rouge
Slip stitch, chain (s), single crochet, half double crochet (US), double crochet (US), magic ring, increase and decrease
The Crochet Pattern is for private use only! You are not allowed to copy or (ex-) change the pattern or translate it. A (re-) sell of the pattern, the texts or the pictures is not permitted. The use of parts of the pattern for commercial or private use is not permitted.
You are allowed to sell the articles you crochet articles: You can sell the articles that you produced after this pattern in private or commercial in any amount.
Offered under license of Puschis Häkelparadies