baby dress "unicorn"
Who can resist such a sweet dress? It is perfect for warm weather, because it is airy. It fits to a wedding, baptism or just as a Sunday dress And if it is colder, you can wear it wonderfully with a pair of tights and long sleeves underneath! A dress for all occasions!
- 8-sided pattern with a detailled description of the individual steps
- crochet chart included
- detailed measurements table included
- the upper part is worked in rows, the lower part in rounds
- for 0-4 years, experienced crochet can crochet the dress any larger
- good crochet knowledge should be present
- Online line 164 “java”, colour 01, 97, 44 and 53 (quantity see table(or wool with a similar strength: 50 g= 160 m), between 250 g and 600 g (depending on the size and number of colors)
- crochet hook: 3,5 mm
- little tapestry needle
- chain (ch)
- slip stitch (sl st)
- single crochet (sc)
- double crochet (dc)
- half double crochet (hdc)
- decrease with half double crochet (hdcXtog) -> will be explained
- back post double crochet (bpdc) -> will be explained
If you have any questions or suggestions to the pattern, please appeal to me directly. I will help you with pleasure! I wish you a lot of fun and joy with the crocheting and of course also while wearing :-)
© Sara Karls, 2017. All rights reserved.