his beautiful bolero vest you can wear whenever and wherever you want. It is loose and casual and also crocheted fast. Because of the simple pattern beginners can handle this vest, too. The pattern doesn’t have any increases.
The pattern contains a crochet chart. The pattern is explained without pictures. The special stitches are explained in detail with pictures.
- yarn: Online line 389 Cella 350 g /size XS, S and M), 400 g (sizes L and XL) and 450 g (size XXL) (or wool with a similar strength: 50 g = 80 m)
- crochet hook size 5,00 mm
- tapestry needle
- stitch markers
- chains (ch)
- single crochet (sc)
- cluster (CL) -> is explained
- double crochet (dc)
- shell (sh) = 5 dc in 1 st
- v-stitch (V) = (dc, 3 ch, dc)
- decrease with single crochet -> is explained
If you have any questions or suggestions to the pattern, please appeal to me directly. I will help you with pleasure! I wish you a lot of fun and joy with the crocheting and of course also while wearing :-)
© Sara Karls, 2016. All rights reserved.