Crochet Pattern Dog Friend "Amigo"
With this pattern you create you very own little pet.
Amigo is always friendly and of course is he potty trained. With his heart warming look of his eyes he gets around every heart to him-self. Give your-self a little push and fill Amigo’s bowl.
To crochet Amigo you need:
- 15 g Catania Originals white (50 g – 125 m)
- 25 g Catania Originals black (50g – 125 m)
- 25 g Catania Originals brown (50 g – 125 m)
- Odds of Catania Originals in colour of your choice (for the collar)
- Crochet hook 2,50mm US B UK 12
- Embroidery needle
- Stitch marker or string in contrast colour
- Safety eyes 8 mm Ø
- Safety nose or yarn odds in black
- Toy stuffing
- Pin needles to secure the parts
- Button, letter pearls, pearls (do decorate the collar)
Of course you can use any other yarn (weight) with the fitting hook – Amigo will get smaller or bigger depending on the yarn and hook.
The pattern includes 14 pages as PDF File and has lots of pictures that explains step-by-step the pattern. So it is also suitable for beginners.
This is just the pattern NOT the finished figur.
You need basic crochet knowledge in: single crochet, Magic ring, increase and decrease. The pattern is written in US abbreviations.
It is not permitted to: Give away, (Re-)sell, multiply, copy, (ex-)change or publish (also in the web) of my pattern in full or parts not you are permitted to use the pictures. The pattern is solely for private use.