Crochet Pattern Owl „Eulalia“
Crochet pattern for a owl as PDF File.
This pattern is easy to follow as you will find lots of pictures that will help you.
You need basic knowledge in crochet.
You need to know the following techniques:
- single crochet
- half double crochet
- double crochet (US Abbreviations)
- Bobble stitch (will be explained)
Difficult level: easy
The finished owl will be crochet with 6ply sock yarn approx. 12 cm – 5 inch height
You need to do this:
- Crochet Hook 3,00mm US D UK 11
- 6-ply sock wool, or Lisa („Lisa“ from Gründl (50gr/133m – DK/light worsted #3) ) in brown, grey and nature
- odds of Cotton yarn in black and yellow
- toy stuffing
- wool needle
Here you will get the pattern – NOT the finished product!!!
This pattern for the owl as well as the finished product are only for private use and you are NOT allowed to sell them! The pattern, idea and pictures are my intellectual property.