These cuffs are everywhere in use whether at the crawling, running, ballet, gymnastics or as simple leg warmer (e. g. over the tights). They aren’t only for girls but also practically for boys.
The instructions apply to children until 7 years. Furthermore the instructions also contain tips, however, to produce bigger cuffs.
Step for step I will explain everything with many pictures and detailed information.
- Lana Grossa Elastico (recommended) or Katia Merino Baby (up to 18 months ca. 50 g and from 18 months to 7 years ca. 100 g)
- crochet hook: Gr. 3,5 or 4, depending on how loosely or firmly you crochet
- little tepestry needle
- chain (ch)
- slip stitch (sl st)
- single crochet (sc)
What will be explained in the pattern?
- foundation double crochet (fdc)
- front post double crochet and back post double crochet (fpdc, bpdc)
- extended single crochet (esc)
- decrease with extended single crochet (desc)
If you have any questions or suggestions to the pattern, please appeal to me directly. I will help you with pleasure!
I wish you a lot of fun and joy with the crocheting and of course also while wearing :-)
© Sara Karls, 2016. All rights reserved.