Easter Crest with Swinging Bunny – Crochet Pattern
A swinging easter bunny on the door.
Is not possible? It is :-)
With this pattern you are able to crochet a unique Easter crest. The pattern includes many pictures and explains in detail step-by-step on 18 pages how to make your own crest.
With this pattern you can start straight away. This pattern is suitable for beginners.
– Hook size 3,00 and 2,50mm US B and C UK 13 and 11
– 2 safety eyes, 1 safety nose
– Pipe cleaner
– Sisal or similar
– 1x 7cm long piece of wood (approx. 3cm wide)
– Flower Deco Stamps
Lisa Uni (50gr/133m – DK/light worsted #3) Colours: green, rose, yellow, light yellow, brown, white
– → it gives the crest a nice kick if you use effect yarn. This I did here with the rose yarn. My green yarn has sequins. (e.g. rosa- Schäfer Wolle- Topas ; grün- OnLine Linie 338- Arcadia)
– Cotton yarn in 4 colour (DK or medium)
– UHU or Textile glue
– Styrofoam ring (half) with 30 cm diameter
– Pin needles
Stay Fair: The Crochet Pattern is for private use only! You are not allowed to copy or (ex-) change the pattern or translate it. A (re-) sell of the pattern, the texts or the pictures is not permitted. The use of parts of the pattern for commercial or private use is not permitted.
You are allowed to sell the articles you crochet articles: You can sell the articles that you produced after this pattern in private or commercial in any amount.
Offered under license of Puschis Häkelparadies