Fantasy Dragon Baby Lucky Crochet Pattern
Lucky is a little phantasy dragon. Inspired by an never-ending story. Maybe this little dragon will bring you luck. Lucky is also a beautiful present that hopefully will bring everybody you give it to some luck.
Lucky the little phantasy dragon is an easy crochet pattern that you can easy follow even as a beginner.
Brush technique: Brush the part the you want to brush up, part for part from bottom to top, in this way you will get an optimal result. Follow the pattern.. each step (sew in place, brush) will be explained in detail.
– Crochet hooks in 2,50 3,50 and 4,50mm US B, E and H UK 13, 9 and 7
– Sewing needle
– Toy stuffing
– Safety nose (approx. 2 cm diameter)
– Safety eyes (10mm diameter)
– Pin needles
– Brush to brush up the yarn (e.g. cat brush)
– White yarn („Lisa“ from Gründl (50gr/133m – DK/light worsted #3) ) approx. 300 Gramm.
– Black yarn („Lisa“ from Gründl (50gr/133m – DK/light worsted #3) ) approx. 20 Gramm
Slip stitch, chain (s), Magic ring, single crochet, treble crochet (US), increase, decrease
Stay Fair: The Crochet Pattern is for private use only! You are not allowed to copy or (ex-) change the pattern or translate it. A (re-) sell of the pattern, the texts or the pictures is not permitted. The use of parts of the pattern for commercial or private use is not permitted.
You are allowed to sell the articles you crochet articles: You can sell the articles that you produced after this pattern in private or commercial in any amount.
Offered under license of Puschis Häkelparadies