Marie- the special Surprise Bug – crochet pattern
Little Marie is a very special surprise bug as she hides sweets underneath the wings. Perfect for Easter or any other occasion where you like to give some sweets away.
Marie is also a very good match if you look for a decoration.
This pattern explains in detail with lots of pictures how to make your own Marie. It is so written that even a beginner can work with it. If you have still problems you get my contact email to send me your questions if you stuck in work.
Have lots of fun while you crochet this cute Marie
– Schachenmayr „Bravo“ DK or medium (red, black, brown, beige)
– On Line „Patch“ - Aran (Hat and scarf)
– Hook Size 3,00 and 4,00mm US C and G UK 11 and 8
– Safety Nose, Safety eyes (Diameter 10mm)
– Odd of black felt (mouth)
– Black wire
– Toy stuffing
– Decoration stones to glue on
– Uhu Glue, Hot Glue Gun or similar
Half double crochet (US)
Double crochet (US)
Stay Fair: The Crochet Pattern is for private use only! You are not allowed to copy or (ex-) change the pattern or translate it. A (re-) sell of the pattern, the texts or the pictures is not permitted. The use of parts of the pattern for commercial or private use is not permitted.
You are allowed to sell the articles you crochet articles: You can sell the articles that you produced after this pattern in private or commercial in any amount.
Offered under license of Puschis Häkelparadies