Music box „Pauli“ Crochet pattern
Pauli is a super friend for your child, grand child or even god child it is just for every child a nice music box and snuggly friend.
You can (explained in the pattern) place a music box or (also explained) you can crochet it without music box (you get them in the art shop or online).
This pattern is suitable for beginners.
This pattern includes 22 pages and explains with lots of pictures how you can crochet this pattern step by step.
– Hook Size 3,50mm US E UK 9
– MyBoshi No.4---- titan grey, ivory, grass green, cayenne - approx. 100m / 50g (DK, worsted)
– MyBoshi No.2---- ocher 2x - approx. 100m / 50g (DK, worsted)
– 2 safety eyes, +2 small safety eyes (as nosetrils)
– 1 Decoration button e.g. lady bird
– Toy stuffing
– 1 Music box (e.g. from Amazon)
– 1 press studs
Slip stitch, chain (s), single crochet, half double crochet (US), double crochet (US), increase, decrease
Stay Fair: The Crochet Pattern is for private use only! You are not allowed to copy or (ex-) change the pattern or translate it. A (re-) sell of the pattern, the texts or the pictures is not permitted. The use of parts of the pattern for commercial or private use is not permitted.
You are allowed to sell the articles you crochet articles: You can sell the articles that you produced after this pattern in private or commercial in any amount.
Offered under license of Puschis Häkelparadies