Neckholder Top "Festival"
An absolute dream for every festival fan! Laxly, easily and properly hippie: The festival top! The ingenious back and the neckholder make the top a must-have for every festival.
The crochet pattern includes a crochet chart and is suitable for advanced crocheters.
- length with frays: 63 cm
- length without frays: 43 cm
- chest: 90-92 cm
- ONline line 134 Candy in 3 colors: 100 g for the main color and 50 g each of the other colors (or wool with a similar strength of 156 m = 50 g)
- hoop size 3,5
- tapestry needle
- chain stitches (ch)
- single crochet (sc)
- double crochet (dc)
- half double crochet (hdc)
- treble crochet (tr)
- double treble crochet (dtr)
- double crochet together (dctog)
- double treble crochet together (dtrtog)
- close seams/ seam together pieces
If you have any questions or suggestions to the pattern, please appeal to me directly. I will help you with pleasure! I wish you a lot of fun and joy with the crocheting and of course also while wearing :-)
© Sara Karls, 2016. All rights reserved.