oversized sweater "tulip"
Who likes it on the cold days warmly and comfortably, that should crochet to himself this snug winter sweater. He is suited for chimney evenings, for a good book, for a cup of coffee or tea or also for cuddling if the world has given you a few cold days.
By the light oversize look he fits of size S-L (36-40/42). Skilled crocheters can adapt him, however, also even to her size. In addition, you should have crocheted already once with increases and decreases in patterns, but also in rows and rounds.
The pattern contains a few crochet charts.
- Length: approx. 70 cm (27,5 inch)
- Breast & bottom:approx. 100 cm (39,5 inch)
- Sleeves (from shoulder): approx.. 43 cm (16,9 inch)
- OnLine Line 130, Champ (approx. 700 g) or a yarn of similar strength of 70 m / 50 g
- Crochet Hook Size: 7,00 mm US L UK 2
- little tapestry needle
- stitch markers
- chain(s) (CH)
- single crochet (SC)
- double crochet (DC)
- triple crochet (TR)
- double crochet together (DC tog) (explained in the pattern)
- slip stitch (slst)
- chain space (CH SP)
- half double crochet (HDC)
- close seam
If you have any questions or suggestions to the pattern, please appeal to me directly. I will help you with pleasure! I wish you a lot of fun and joy with the crocheting and of course also while wearing :-)
© Sara Karls, 2016. All rights reserved.