pillow cover "snowflake"
In the Winter you want to have it nice and cozy at home. These pattern for a pillow cover is the right thing to do this. With the impressive Tapestry technique the snowflake will sit down on your sofa, too.
- the tapestry technique is explained, there are links for you to watch it in the internet
- suitable for all yarns and pillow sizes, here 40x40 cm
- chart included for the snowflake
- only simple stitches are required
- you will work in rounds, the pillow cover is closed with 3 buttons**
- Online line 260 corsofino, colour No. 1 and 41 (or wool with a similar strength: 50 g= 114 m) for a cover 40 cm x 40 cm: 50 g white No. 1 and 200 g turquoise No. 41
- crochet hook: 5,00 mm
- little tapestry needle
- 3 buttons (diameter: 25 mm)
- chain (ch)
- slip stitch (sl st)
- single crochet (sc)
- tapestry crochet, scXtog -> will be explained
If you have any questions or suggestions to the pattern, please appeal to me directly. I will help you with pleasure! I wish you a lot of fun and joy with the crocheting and of course also while wearing :-)
© Sara Karls, 2017. All rights reserved.