No matter whether you go on a festival, on a party, in the vacation or you just want to relaxt: This poncho must be always present. It wonderfully nestles up and is always an eye-catcher!
The collar is turned in my pictures.
The crochet pattern includes a crochet chart.
96-152, S-M und L-XL
- 130/140: length 52 cm, width 68 cm
- S-M: length 60 cm, width 80 cm
- L-XL: length 72 cm, width 96 cm
A table is included with the measures of the single rectangles. So you can work with any wool and needle.
- size S-M: OnLine line 134 Candy 250 g white, 200 g grey/anthracite und 100 g emerald green, (or wool with a similar strength of 156 m/50 g)
- for the sizes L-XL you need 50-100 g more of each color
- for the children sizes you need less wool
- hook size 3,5
- tapestry needle
- stitch markers
- chains (ch)
- single crochet (sc)
- double crochet (dc)
- 3 hdc cluster (is explained in the pattern)
- double crochet together (dc2tog) (is explained in the pattern)
If you have any questions or suggestions to the pattern, please appeal to me directly. I will help you with pleasure! I wish you a lot of fun and joy with the crocheting and of course also while wearing :-)
© Sara Karls, 2016. All rights reserved.