white summer poncho
This poncho is made of the optimal garment for the whole summer. By the airy sample you are never either too cold or too warm with this poncho. He matches fantastically over a long arm shirt or a pullover. And on warmer days he is a faithful companion if it gets cooler in the evening.
The collar has changed at the neck in my pictures above.
You have crochete this stitches before: single crochets worked together and puff stiches. However, short instructions for these stitches are contained.
- S-M: length from neck to the lower corner: 48 cm, width from arm to arm: ca. 70 cm, length from one arm to the neck: ca. 35 cm
- L-XL: length from neck to the lower corner: 58 cm, width from arm to arm: ca. 85 cm, length from one arm to the neck: ca. 42 cm
- wool: OnLine Corsofino 300 g (size S-M: the wool is barely calculated. If you want to be sure, you should order 1 ball more) or 350-400 g (size L-XL) or wool with a similar strength ofn 114 m/50 g
- hook: size 5
- tapestry needle
- stitch markers
- chain stitches (ch)
- single crochet (sc)
- half double crochet (hdc)
- double crochet (dc)
- treble crochet (tc)
- single crochet worked together (sc2tog, sc3tog)
- puff stitch with hdc
If you have any questions or suggestions to the pattern, please appeal to me directly. I will help you with pleasure!
I wish you a lot of fun and joy with the crocheting and of course also while wearing :-)
© Sara Karls, 2016. All rights reserved.